木匠的微型博客 Charlie Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 11, 2016

    Looking for renting a room in Seattle/Bellevue

    Hi There,

    How are you doing?

    I'm looking for a room to rent in Seattle.
    Hope it takes less than 30 minutes drive to Seattle downtown in rush hour, quiet and lot's of trees. 

    E.g.: Mercer island, Factoria/Bellevue, Magnolia, Interbay, Ballard, Bainbridge Island.

    Myself:
    -=-
    42 years Computer Database Engineer.
    I just started a new job in Seattle downtown 3 months ago,

    I'd like to have a quiet place, so I can read and learn every night.
    love hiking, swimming and soccer.

    My home is in Canada, I usually go back home every weekend.

    Never drink or smoke.

    My linkedin profile: 

    AirBnb review,
    =-=

    Could I have your detail address? Can I have a look at your room?

    My contact:  Good.GoodWish at gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Charlie

    No comments: