咱直接上干货. 有兴趣的请留言. 或者发邮件： dba.myra at gmail
1. 美国工作机会+工作签证+绿卡: 电信计费业务专家。 特别适合中国大陆人士 来美国。
Rate: $80+ / hour.
雇主提供 H1b 工作签证， 远程电话面试。
Contact me you or your friends resumes that have System Integration Systems experience in Telecom Billing and Order Management Systems from China.
Billing Transformation Senior Solutions Architect.
Ericsson is the world's largest telecom services provider, supporting operators in creating competitive, attractive and appealing offerings to consumers. Our technology leadership, business understanding and extensive experience of managing telecom and IT projects make Ericsson the market leader in telecom services.
The key to our success is our people, those who have the right mindset, competence and ability to achieve our business objectives. What we look for are employees who are customer focused, have a consultative and entrepreneurial mindset and take great pride in customer satisfaction. We value accountability, flexibility, a sense of urgency, strong team work and the ability to adapt to changes and take ownership.
The Ericsson BSS CSI Organization works very closely with Engagement Practice and Customer Units. We help drive sales strategies and manage solution design and delivery.
The BSS CSI Organization provides high value services in the areas of BSS Transformation Programs, Convergent Charging, Billing, and Customer Relationship Management Solutions. Within these areas we deliver product-near and product-far CSI services.
The team’s mission is to grow revenues in BSS by transforming Ericsson’s business into the System Integration and Consulting domain.
As a BSS Transformation Solution Architect you are part of a CSI Organization in Region North America responsible for Presales as well as Delivery of Business Support System (BSS) and IT solutions and services across all industries.
This is a position as a Senior Solution Architect for Business Support Systems (BSS).
The successful candidate should be a natural leader capable of building and growing customer relationships at all levels. As a member of the BSS team you will be a leading figure in the Service Delivery capability for Region North America (RNAM).
A background in System Integration and sound experience in the Solutions Architect role for BSS solutions is essential to this role. Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels are an absolute must. The candidate must have strong leadership, organizational, and strategic skills, as well as a dynamic and engaging personality.
The successful candidate will direct, coordinate and administer pre-sales and delivery opportunities. This includes:
• Actively support the sales and delivery of billing transformation engagements, working with the Customer Units and Engagement Practice organizations.
• Be responsible for the IT systems architecture for large-scale billing transformation projects in complex BSS environments.
• Manage solutions with new and existing multi-vendor BSS products for all types of service providers including wireless, wire-line, cable, or utilities.
• Work with the customer to develop a vision for billing transformation.
• Respond to RFIs and RFPs, and ensure quality and consistency of scope, and cost estimates.
• Map business requirements to functionalities, perform gap analysis and provide solutions for customer business requirements.
• Scope the project and engineer the desired solution.
• Drive transformative consulting engagements.
• Act as the technical lead for solutions, with a high level of Customer interaction and co-ordination with Product Development Units, Operations & Competence Centers and the Customer Technical and Marketing Teams.
• Lead the project and manage and guide teams as Customer Solution Responsible (CSR).
• Drive BSS CSI services business across the telecom and IT domain.
• Engage in on-site consulting for BSS system integration projects and ad hoc consulting assignments.
• Establish a solid relationship with the customer aimed at increasing Ericsson credibility as the primary partner for delivering transformation programs and in doing so clearly articulate the scope and benefits that would be delivered.
• Find new business opportunities based on expanding existing customer solutions as well as creating new ones.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or acceptable equivalent.
• Over 10 years of IT experience designing and integrating telecom BSS solutions related to Billing, Customer Relationship Management, and Order Management.
• At least 5 years of experience implementing solutions involving BSCS or Amdocs as Billing Platform.
• Any other deep knowledge of COTS billing platforms is an advantage.
• Strong understanding of BSS components and integration with other systems.
• Understanding of operational and maintenance issues related to billing systems.
• Strong knowledge of telecom billing processes and standards for wireline, wireless providers is a must.
• Good knowledge of cable service providers is an advantage.
• Ability to drive large scale complex business transformations with processes, solutions and operations.
• Experience with Business Process Definition and Re-engineering.
• Established experience and good abilities to communicate and articulate value propositions at customer C-Level.
• Have the technical expertise to be recognized by the operator as an authority figure.
• Have the Experience, Ability, Professional and Business Skills to operate comfortably in some of the largest and most strategic business deals Ericsson will have in RNAM.
• Experience in consulting, business systems analysis, end-to-end solution design, development and implementation of large-scale integrated systems.
• Knowledge of eTOM, NGBSS, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF and SID framework for designing solutions for service providers.
• Knowledge of 3GPP standards; CAMEL, Gy, Ro, Sy.
• Charging mechanisms for emerging technologies: IMS, LTE, VoLTE, M2M
• Data charging and policy control
• Offline roaming mechanisms, TAP/RAP etc
• Product catalogue integration
• Experience working with Billing Systems and CRM systems for a wireless carrier is a plus.
• Experience with Mediation or Prepaid platforms is a plus.
The more knowledge from the following list of Ericsson /vendor products the better and is a clear advantage:
• Ericsson MultiMediation, Comptel Mediation or other
• Ericsson BSCS billing alternatively Amdocs CES or Ensamble
• Convergys Billing
• Ericsson Charging System
• Ericsson Mobile Broadband Charging
• Ericsson Charging & Billing in One
Required Personal skills:
• Exceptional Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills, Consultative Selling Ability.
• Exceptional Communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal and Influencing Skills).
• Establish and maintain a solid relation with key BU and DU contacts and provide feedback to R&D.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• Ability to lead and motivate others and work in a team environment.
• Problem Solving Ability and Creative Thinking.
• People-, Team work and collaboration skills. Ability to take a leadership role and lead a team and work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality. Previous track record within Project Management or Team Leadership experience is a definite advantage.
• Broad Technical Acumen.
• Knowledge of market insight and competitor intelligence.
• Financial Understanding
Looking forward to hearing from you.