木匠的微型博客 Charlie Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 24, 2016

    Better than t-mobile

    For last 2 years, I only know T-Mobile is affordable. Now we have some better choice.

    If you decided to go to Ultra Mobile, I strongly suggest you to go EZKonnect and get either 6 month or 12 month.  If you get 6 month, it’s like $21/month.  If you get 12 month, it’s like $19/month.

    If you pay month by month, it’s $29 plus they charge some $1 and some other charge every month, the total is $31/month.  If you pay 6 month or 12 month, they only charge that $1 once.  It’s quite a bit saving.

    Also just for your information, I bought a moto e phone (spring locked) from Bestbuy for $29.99 + tax, and got the Walter Hagen plan from https://ringplus.net/.  It’s unlimited call, text and 1G LTE data for free.  You only need to top-up $20 one time and make sure not exceeding that data limit.  I got it for my daughter.


    Enjoy,

    Charlie 木匠.

    No comments: