碰到软技能问题, 鄙人就头晕, 经常被动的被引到阴沟里, 不欢而散.
最近学习了一篇文章, 豁然开朗, 分享之.
积极鼓励(Courage), 就是说敢于坚持正确的方法,敢于冒险,敢于创新,创造一个互相信任的环境, 还要有耐心和感染力, 鼓舞队友.
创造性(Creative), 包括采用非常规方法,或者重用以前的证明可行的解决方案,或者在现有方法的基础上做尽量少的修改, 以最简单的方法解决当前问题; 可以意识到明天的问题,但是不必过分担忧,不必立刻行动.
- 鄙人以为,创造性常常是和"懒惰"联系在一起的, 想方设法快速高效完成任务,就可以多点时间玩耍了.
Behavioral Interview Guide - Part 1
There are 2 formulas for cracking the behavioral interview. SMART and STAR.
The SMART format stands for Situation with Metrics, Actions, Results
, and Tie-in. The last item, Tie-in, is key. It neatly links the response back to the employer’s competency question, allows the individual to inquire further into the employer’s needs, and helps focus the conversation on how the candidate can DO the job instead of simply AUDITION for the job.
An alternative formula is STAR. STAR stands for Situation/Task, Action, and Result(s).
Here is the 1st topic: Results and Performance Driven
The questions for you (the interviewee):
(1) Think of an example when you consistently exceeded internal or external customer expectations. How did you do it? What approach did you take? (For the interviewer: Repeat the question for a situation when customer expectations were not met. (谈完长坂坡还要准备谈走麦城)
(2) Tell me about an example of what you have done to obtain information to better understand a customer. What did you do? How did this information improve your customer service?
What the interviewer looks for:
Goal oriented; remains persistent when obstacles are encountered; encourages others to be accountable for their actions; relentlessly focused and committed to customer service/satisfaction; thinks creatively.
Key positive examples:
· Assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions – holds self accountable for complaints and flawless execution; eagerly accepts stretch goals; uses appropriate measures to identify success; takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
· Makes the customer central to all thinking – takes action and makes decisions that successfully build customer value; challenges others to make the customer the center of all thinking.
Forms for the interviewer to fill out (the STAR approach):
Oh, one very important thing to remember: don't just tell us what your troops did. We want to know what your specific role/contributions was/were.